The everyday blog of Richard Bartle.
RSS feeds: v0.91; v1.0 (RDF); v2.0; Atom.
Previous entry. Next entry.
12:52pm on Tuesday, 24th April, 2018:
This is the latest poster to adorn the wall between squares 2 and 3 at the university:
The ideas for the future it lists are:
- People renting dreams
- People preferring the company of machines to people
- Declining loyalty to institutions
- Online friendship subscription
- Virtual water
- Increase in older workers
- Tax credits for low BMI
- Location free jobs
- Ad-blocking glasses
- Message received from outer space
- Decline of human intelligence
- Human-free companies
- Use of AI to read and grade exam papers
- Too much information
- T. S. Eliot prize for poetry won by AI
- Equal rights for AIs
- Blurring private and public spaces
- Later life degrees
- Computers with feelings
- Brain implants to improve memory
I'm sure these didn't come off a flip chart from a meeting of non-futurists.
Hasn't Voyager 1 already sent us a message from outer space?
About this blog.
Copyright © 2018 Richard Bartle (firstname.lastname@example.org).