The everyday blog of Richard Bartle.

RSS feeds: v0.91; v1.0 (RDF); v2.0; Atom.

Previous entry. Next entry.

3:34pm on Saturday, 8th November, 2014:

Headphone Inverter Jack


The cable in my headphones goes into the right earphone, but my computer is on the left. I cab put my headphones on the other way round, but then I hear sounds from the wrong direction. What would be handy is if I could get a device for the other end that inverted the input for me, so I'd plug my headphones into one end of it and stick the jack on its other end into my PC.

There's got to be something like that on the market, but what would it be called? Headphone inverter jack or something?

Latest entries.

Archived entries.

About this blog.

Copyright © 2014 Richard Bartle (richard@mud.co.uk).