The everyday blog of Richard Bartle.

RSS feeds: v0.91; v1.0 (RDF); v2.0; Atom.

Previous entry. Next entry.

4:58pm on Wednesday, 22nd April, 2015:

Fingers Crossed


I've been thinking.

After my brother died in 2009, I had a health check-up. The doctor told me I had a 23% chance of dying before I was 60 and a 77% chance of dying aged 60 or older.

Wow! If I do reach 60, I have a 77% chance of dying — and therefore a 23% chance of NOT DYING AT ALL EVER!

I'll take those odds.

Latest entries.

Archived entries.

About this blog.

Copyright © 2015 Richard Bartle (richard@mud.co.uk).