The everyday blog of Richard Bartle.
RSS feeds: v0.91; v1.0 (RDF); v2.0; Atom.
Previous entry. Next entry.
11:39am on Saturday, 4th July, 2015:
Here are some things I was tempted to say at the supermarket today but didn't:
- If you push your trolley across the aisle just a little further you'll be able to block it off entirely.
- I was going to take that one.
- Impressive birthmark!
- No, it won't keep.
- Your kid's tired. Ordering him to be quiet won't help him go to sleep.
- If ever a terrorist or fascist organisation chooses a pentagram as its logo, you're going to regret that tattoo.
- You can move away from the eggs to scan the box, you don't have to make is form a queue waiting for you to move.
- You're exceptionally good-looking.
- Your child just scanned something while you weren't looking.
- Are you speaking ... Danish?
- His name is Littlefinger, not Littletoes!
- Walking between you at one side of the aisle and your child sitting in the trolley at the other side of the aisle is not illegal.
- You mean you can't do anything, not you can't do nothing.
- Aren't you going to pick that up, then?
- Aiii! That's two accidental eye contacts I've had with that woman!
- Are one-piece jumpsuits a thing for older women this year, then?
- Don't I know you from somewhere?
- So perish all who offend me!
- I can't go left, your husband is in the way, go right!
- That wristwatch is way too tight.
- "About rewards"?
- Whoah! Arms like chicken drumsticks!
- You didn't see the arrow saying this is a one-way lane, then?
About this blog.
Copyright © 2015 Richard Bartle (email@example.com).